Did You Know... We’re More Than Just Public Notices
By Ginger Lamb
Law Bulletin Media is a digital information provider of essential information and services for the legal community. Every day, legal professionals rely on us for the latest news, insights, business development opportunities, court information, research tools and law practice solutions to improve their work product and business.
The flagship of our operation is the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin. Founded in 1854, the CDLB is hand delivered to law firms in the Loop every day. They rely on its coverage of the courts, decisions, opinions, verdicts, settlements, and court calls. Our other publications and products include:
• Chicago Lawyer Magazine – a monthly magazine following legal trends and topics impacting the profession
• Lawyerport – a fully integrated digital service that links all of LB Media’s content in one location – CDLB, Chicago Lawyer, Court Calls, Jury Verdict Report and Sullivan’s Law Directory.
· JuraLaw - completely web-based, legal software solution that combines full-featured case, calendar and docket management with the enhanced content of court calendars, court dockets and court rules.
• 40 Under Forty – an annual booklet highlighting Chicago’s attorneys to watch.
• REjournals.com – The Midwest’s leading source for commercial real estate news.
• Leading Lawyers – The only peer-recommended resource of distinguished lawyers in Illinois.
In addition, LB Media hosts a number of events including LB Seminars (Ethics and Judges’ Symposium); annual Jury Trial Excellence Awards; the new breakfast series Morning Lineup Live, and a cocktail reception to honor the inductees into our annual 40 Under Forty Book. To see all of our offerings, visit us at LawBulletinMedia.com.
For more information on these services, call Ginger Lamb at 312-644-7005 or Email her.